Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Update About the Walk!

Hey! We have raised almost 14% of our goal! $1,395 to be exact! That is awesome!! We are doing so well and hopefully raising a lot of awareness as well! 


I have seen a couple people do the ALS ice bucket challenge and before they even do that they have talked about raising awareness for Hydrocephalus too! That is so awesome! Let's keep it up!!



I want to thank everyone that has donated, shared, or mentioned Hydrocephalus! Anything helps. We love likes, but sharing really, really helps! 



The walk is only 31 days away! I am getting excited! There is still tons to do, I have stuff to do for my team, and there's still lots to do for The Walk. We are looking for volunteers to help us with coordinating the walk and sponsors for the walk! So if you or anyone you know might be interested let me know! :)



Oh!! And these tee's here:


TODAY is the last day you can order them. You can still order car decals though, please we have a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment