Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The first ever DFW Hydrocephalus Association WALK needs your help!



Hey everyone! Listen up!

The first ever DFW Hydrocephalus Association WALK is about 3 months away! It's time for us to start fundraising! I hope to raise $10,000! I know that is ambitious, but it is something that I feel really strongly about. And with your help, I think I can.


You can also join the team and walk with us! I will have a team shirt that I will put up on Zazzle and I will attach the link when I finish the shirts - if you would to buy one! 

The walk is September 27, 2014. It will be from 8am-12pm in Frisco.



If you would like to donate here is the link: Eilish's Donation Page (http://HAwalk.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=1098262&u=1098262-400879978)


Also, if your company would like to be a sponsor or donor for my walk or my team - please let me know. Since this is the FIRST Hydrocephalus Walk in Dallas, we are desperately in need of people and companies to help out.

Any amount counts and I hope you guys can help out in any way! 

Thank you!
Eilish and Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment